A Mobile Spy Application which works with almost every SmartPhone on the market as well as Blackberry models!
Friday, April 29, 2011

Did Emma Watson Really Get Bullied At University?

Emma WatsonSo did Emma Watson really get bullied at university? Well, not according to the actress. Recently Emma Watson has spoken out regarding rumors that she left college because she was bullied.

In a post on her blog, the Harry Potter cast stated that her decision to take a semester off from studying at Brown University "had nothing to do with bullying as the media have been suggesting recently". "I have never been bullied in my life and certainly never at Brown," the actress wrote.

Referring to the bullying rumours, she added: "This '10 points to Gryffindor' incident never even happened. I feel the need to say this because accusing Brown students of something as serious as bullying and this causing me to leave seems beyond unfair." Watson's rep Vanessa Davies previously stated that the star made many friends while attending the university and has "absolutely loved her time" at Brown.

Watson added about her future at the school: "Please don't try and speculate about what I might do in September - no-one can possibly know because I don't even know yet! Like my other fellow Brown students I am trying to figure out my third year and whether or not I will spend it abroad (this is common)."

We'll pay you $25 when you sign up with us today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Privacy Policy - Powered by Blogger